Sunday, March 4, 2012

Craving for donut?


From left : Coco Loco and Heaven Berry

Today's entry about donuts..

I love eating donuts especially from Big Apple, J.CO's Donut and Dunkin's donut. All the donuts are irresistible even though some people consider those donuts too sweet to be eaten. For me it's just fine with me. There's a time when I am little bit craving for those donuts, buying for it would be the biggest satisfaction for the day ;)

Talking about the types of donuts that I mentioned above, I still remember when J.CO was first introduced in Malaysia a few years back, my friends totally encouraged me to follow them to queuing up long for the donut.. Haha it was a remarkable experience where once we entered the shop, it was like buying donuts in Indonesia as all the staffs were Indonesians and they served us using their dialect but it was fine for me as they gave a good and warm service anyway ;) . After all it was worth it to queuing up long.

Even though, I am the die hard donuts eater, I must admit here that I always take for granted the name of those donuts.. Haha.. Just ingat2 lupa the donuts and their name in my mind. If I were to request the donuts without being in the donut shop, I believe I won't be able to order.
Therefore I would like to post a few pictures of those donuts that I always ate together with their names for me to remember in the future without trying so hard to point my finger at the glass counter to buy those donuts " nak yang ni..yang ni..yang ni and yang ni..." hahaha (mesti korang pon pernah camtu kan? ;p )

From left above : SAY CHEESE SUNSPOT & THE ALIEN
Below from left: WAKIKI and COCO MANGO


No comments: