Friday, February 15, 2013

Mari main pondok-pondok dengan barangan IKEA

Assalammualaikum..

I started typing this entry as to show you some of the items that I just bought for the sake of main pondok-pondok.

Guess what?

The other day when I went to IKEA, I bought them:

BLANDA BLANK Serving bowl IKEA RM 29.90


balloon whisk stainless steel RM 9.90

and some other cooking utensils that I bought due to certain reasons :

Ikea STAM peeler : RM 3.90 (the green one)


Actually, I was looking for a peeler which looks like this:

I couldn't find this at IKEA the other day



The reason  why I prefer this kind of peeler than the above one is because I think it would be easier to peel something like cucumber or carrot. Maybe I would buy it again in the future once I've visited IKEA and of course the green one would be my main choice.

To think again, how about I start collecting those IKEA utensils for every colour available there? For example I have already had my green stam peeler, how about I start to collect other cooking utensils like:



Stam measuring cups

Stam Can Opener



Stam Pizza Cutter


So, what do you think? Should I have my green collection or colourful one? (hmmm). Apart from that, I bought below items too:


IKEA "Kalas" Childrens Baby Cups Bowls Cutlery or Bowls : RM 5.50 per set

I bought all the sets except for the bowls. The reasons why I bought them because firstly they are cheap and secondly is because of the colour and cuteness. It would be perfect to enhance the tastiest and variance of a meal especially when it is captured as a photo.

The other day, I was also looking for the jug at IKEA. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any that is attractive enough to make me purchase it. Maybe I would find one at some other places. Okay. Done with the story of buying some cooking utensils at IKEA. Now I would be glad to officiate those cooking utensils for cooking. (^_^)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai miss.. ooo still main pondok2 ea.. ahaha

Anonymous said...

and please don't say "omg.. one of my students found me here.. and also my hobby" ahaha

Euphoria Hana said...

hye anonymous..glad that you found me here..well different strokes for different folks.. so I dun mind u found my blog as well as discovered my hobby.. I would be glad if you can reveal urself next time. TQ :)

Anonymous said...

Beli kaler lain pun xpa. Merah pun ok, tp mcm org tu kn nk kumpul brg suma kaler ijau. Cmtu ambik ijau jer la..

Anonymous said...

Sila tuka lagu utk blog ni. Bckground da comey tp lagu sedey. Sajer bagi pendapat.. :)

Anonymous said...

indeed nice verb phrase haha.. well, i am so sorry that i cant please you, or make you feel elated (woha, i found this word from "virtual families" game).. a diamond in the soil wont reveal itself until you dig it.. well, im not going to reveal myself that easy haha.. so, good luck digging for it.. and some hints, im a new anonymous (i didnt comment on your food posts, what on earth he said he want to "eat" and you didnt know what he really means? it was so fishy and have a double-meaning, you made me so worried).. just found your blog 2 days ago.. im also your student (that means im in your class, so if you ask in front of class.. i will never admit it haha).. sem 2.. someone who is not female.. blogwalker.. someone who used to read books and speak english.. and one more thing, i learnt english from video games

Euphoria Hana said...

Dear honourable judge ( haha : I know who you are by reading your comments. Sure, that’s duck soup for me). Thus I could read your comments using the intonation of yours clearly in my heart. You said you used to read books? Does it mean you have stopped reading books currently? ;D and it's pretty good to hear a person learning English through video games as I believe that is one of the best methods in giving exposure towards language especially English :)

Euphoria Hana said...

Dearie aF. Thanks for your comments and suggestions. I will try to make it to come alive ;)

Anonymous said...

well you sure you know who I am? wow, what a fast guessing. then, you can try asking me what is the meaning of this verb phrase "i used to be an adventurer like you, but then i put an arrow on my knee".. if i can't tell the answer, well you got a wrong person so you got to guess again.. well, i will be waiting for you in the next class..

Anonymous said...

oh sorry i forgot to answer one of your question earlier haha.. yes, i indeed currently discontinued reading for awhile.. maybe i will continue it in the future.. well, who knows haha

Anonymous said...

dear miss detective, have you found me yet? it has been three days, and yet i have not been questioned about the verb phrase either. well, i have got someone other than me to answer it though.. not bad for his first time answering such question haha.. the actual meaning for the verb phrase is.. "i gave up for being an adventurer".. so, you did a "powerful" (tangan di bahu, mata ke atas haha) drastic step for asking if anyone in the class loves to playing video games.. well, you left me no choices but to blend myself in the crowds and point my finger to others haha.. if you found me before the first day of march, i'll give something worth your while.. well, it is a book and it is not an ordinary book.. it is a book covered by fabrics so it is quite attractive to peoples' lingering eyes.. so, maybe i'll give it before the end of the semester, well if you found me before march haha.. so, have the best of efforts miss detective haha.. hmm, one more thing, if you ask in front of the class again, i will conceal myself so you cannot play cheat like this haha.. "i'll reveal myself when an apple dropped of a tree in the 30th day of february" (it means i will never reveal myself at all haha)

Euphoria Hana said...

Dear anonymous

I'm still waiting for you to reveal yourself and make a real confession here. Final Exam is just around the corner. I'm sure, you want to be blessed by me right? it's not a good thing to make a wild assumption towards people but I believe, having a troll out especially towards your own lecturer is not a noble thing to do.Am I right my dear student

Therefore, I command you to reveal yourself as I will not be angry. In fact the courage you have to reveal yourself would be something which you can proud of with.

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you are trying to trick me didn't you? I already got your blessings in the Thursday class so maybe I can still make a comment here. In the last class, you said you know who am I, right? Therefore, I want you to guess my name. Then, the hint for my name is, there are some vowels of a, i, and u.. Moreover, my nickname may have a vowel of o.. Well, either you are able to guess my name or not.. I still will confess myself here or come to your room and admit myself there.. In addition, please do not get angry because you are "euphoria hana", not "angry hana" or else.. (sounds like angry bird haha).. However, if you succeed in guessing my name, I will conclude your personality in this game.. In the other hand, please do not take this seriously, this is just a game..