Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Training of trainers

Dearie home n Readers...

Just A Quick update for today while hearing the taklimat amanat baru by Mr.Rector...fuhh four hours ample time to be used here..

Ok just proceed with the thing that I wanted to share here..

Actually I got the opportunity to go to Bukit Gambang Resort City for Training of Trainers Course before for 3days and 2nights stay there.

That was my first time being there and I found that place to be interesting for family members to spend their holiday together.

There are a few resorts here . We stayed at Caribbean Bay Resort. It's apartment with two rooms with en-suite bathrooms for each.

It is only walking distance to go to the water theme park. We didn't have the opportunity to go there due to the packed schedule. Maybe next visit there but Yuha and I managed to spend our night at the game arcade.

Here are a few more pics that I managed to snap:

During the course, I managed to get to know to some of other lecturers  ans staff from different faculties and campus. Above from left : Fat, Zila, Ana, Kikin and my dearie partner in crime Yuha. Below from the left is our APB lecturer too, Kak Nor.



Not to forget, all the guys above were also my group members during the course: From left above: Zali, Mat yo, Hasbi and Shanizam. Below from the left is our Rector and Kak Dah.

During the training, there were many presentation done using mahjong papers. We were quite glad to have Fat in the group as she is very talented in arts especially drawing. Lecturer art and design katakan ;)




End of my story at Bukit Gambang City Resort.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best nyaa org tu gi holiday..

Euphoria Hana said...

Bukan g holiday tapi g course je ;)