Friday, February 20, 2015

Forget_me_not

It has been for ages, I did not update my blog. Since I need to make spring cleaning to my lappy to upgrade the window, I'll upload most of the pictures here. So here they are, the first story line of  the previous years which can be seen through the pictures that I snapped earlier.

I bought this plant last year from a nursery in Kemaman when I went to visit Papa before. I am not sure what's the name of the flower but I found it to be lovely and unfamiliar.

Despite of the uniqueness that this flower has, I was not expected at all that it is very delicate and fragile to be handled and grown.

I was told by the seller that, this flower can be grown indoor without too much water and direct sunlight needed.

If I was not mistaken, I was only asked to water it once a day.

After a few weeks having this flower at my rented house, it had unfortunately faded away. It happened when I went back to my parents' house for a week and nobody was there at my rented house to water it. I felt a little bit frustrated to see it was dying but what to do, it was not fated to be grown by me longer. I used to search the name of this flower on the Internet but the only similarity that I could get is a flower by the name "forget_me_not". I hope it's the correct species as I will absolutely long the beauty of this flower as  the name given though

No comments: