Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Started to enjoy cooking

Semua sihat harini? Hopefully okay right. Today's entry, I would like to talk about how devoted I am towards cooking kuih, apam and kek as my hobby nowadays. I don't know why but when there is time which I feel like craving for something or just feel like interested to try the new recipe which is  found from the Internet, I just feel like trying to cook it.

So today, I just wanted to share you the pics of lauk pauk that I have cooked before.

  
Sotong goreng and udang tumis manis

Kobis goreng and Telur bungkus

Ayam goreng butter

Sotong masak padprid, ayam masak kunyit and fat choy goreng

Ikan percik my style, bayam tumis air
Ikan siakap masak sweet sour, telur dadar, kacang panjang goreng berudang, popia gunting and popia

Sotong masak kunyit, sayur campur: kacang panjang, carrot, terung masak taucu, udang blackpepper

Ayam masak kicap, sup kosong, telur dadar, sayur campur, sambal belacan & telur masin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sedap yer org tu masak.. Lapa la plak.. Huhu